Re: [Xen-users] Xen on HiKey 970

On 23/01/2019 06:22, LOPEZJAIRO / LOPEZ,JAIRO wrote:
Hello all,

Hi Jairo,

Thank you for your interest on Xen on Arm.

My name is Jairo and I am currently working for Hitachi Ltd. R&D in Japan.

I have been tasked with evaluating ARM boards for use with Xen.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience using th HiKey 970 with Xen or if it is even possible to use Xen on this board.

I took a look at the Wiki found that both the HiKey [1] and HiKey 960 [2] have had success using Xen.

However when searching for the HiKey 970 the only thing that stood out was [3].

Does anyone have any more information regarding the support for this board?

Aside [1], I am not aware of more documentation for the Hikey 970. It should not be too difficult to get Xen running on the board assuming you have a working Linux.

I would recommend to look at the generic information for booting Xen on any hardware [4] and ask on xen-users if you get into trouble.

Best regards,

Jairo

[1] https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/HiKey

[2] https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/HiKey960