[Xen-users] Support for save/restore functions on ARM platforms

Hello all,

I'm currently evaluating Xen on ARM using the Hikey960 board as
testing platform.
While testing the xl toolstack, I noticed save/restore functions were
not available and I saw an old commit[1] disabling those functions on
ARM platforms. I was wondering whether support for those functions
have been added since then or if there are any patches available to
enable support on ARM platforms.

Thank you for your support,

Best,

Laura