[Xen-users] Changes to Xen Project websites: xenproject.org & blog.xenproject.org

Dear Community members,

today and tomorrow, we are making changes to Xen Project web real-estate.
Specifically, the Xen project website at xenproject.org is replaced by a new
website and the content of blog.xenproject.org will move to xenproject.org/blog

While we execute the switch-over there may be some hitches, due to the work
being executed in different time-zones. This may mean that SSL certificates may
be temporarily invalid. Please bear with us, while we complete this work.

Best Regards
Lars