[Xen-users] How can I build Public and Private Clouds with Xen Project 4.11.1?

Good afternoon from Singapore,

How can I build public and private clouds like Amazon Web Services,
Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Tencent, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle
Cloud, Rackspace's public cloud, and IBM SoftLayer using Xen Project
4.11.1?

Are there any good documentation available?

Thank you.

===BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE===

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming