[Xen-users] Nested hypervisors: KVM - XEN - Win7

Good day -

I'm have a question regarding nested virtualization and xen. My goal is to run Qubes OS 4.0 in a cloud instance for demonstration of several windows apps. In this case KVM is L0, Xen is L1, and Win7 is L2. When we start the win7 installation, a BSOD 0x50 (kitchen sink error). We tried the installation without Qubes on XEN 4.11.1 and received install BSOD 0x50 (PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA). Linux under these conditions installs without problem. I also tried QEMU 4 vIOMMU and the error reported is BSOD 0x7e

My questions are:

1. What is the state of nested virtualization? This https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Nested_Virtualization_in_Xen make it seem that it once worked but now there are issues.

2. Can someone provide direction to help me diagnosis the issue?

3. Is this the most appropriate place to ask these questions.

Thanks in advance.

~ Tom