Re: [Xen-users] When Xen Dom0-less will be complete?

Thank you.
Yes, they are working on it and I guess some automotive companies contributing too.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 1:07 AM, Sarah Newman
<srn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/13/19 10:08 AM, Florian Heigl wrote:
> Sarah Newman <srn@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Fr., 12. Juli 2019, 21:16:
>
>> On 7/1/19 8:14 AM, Jason Long wrote:
>>> Hello Xen folks.When Xen Dom0-less will be complete? It just for ARM
>> processors?
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> What specifically isn't answered by
>> https://xenbits.xenproject.org/docs/unstable/features/dom0less.html?
> Very simply put:
>
> - is anyone still working on this after the first release
> - has anyone tried it out and found it easy/doable/hard?
> - Is it gonna see continuous maintenance
> - will anyone work on the things listed as limitations or is it waiting for
> contribs. If waiting, has anything been done to get those?
> - Is it supposed to be around for more than a year
> - Is it seeing some testing so one could assume it works now, and it works
> in 3 years
>
> Basically the standard checklist for "you are looking at a Xen feature and
> would like to know if it'll be forgotten about like dozens before"
>
> Hope that helped to understand a few things that are missing at the given
> doc page.

I'm not sure how much of that information is appropriate to be checked into git or if it should go on the wiki instead. I'll try to figure that out.
In the meantime you may be interested in https://static.sched.com/hosted_files/xensummit19/13/Dom0less%20-%20Xen%20Summit%202019.pdf

--Sarah