Re: [Xen-users] Booting Xen over U-BOOT

On 12/08/2019 13:02, kasandesh wrote:
Dear All,

Hello,

I am working on a variant of  NXP based IMX8 QUAD MAX target. Recently IMX8 QUAD MAX has been supported with xen hypervisor.

The patches are under review but not yet in mainline.

Currently i am trying to get xen up by booting over u-boot. However, by the documentation it is not clear the way SD card partition has to be done and the uboot arguments for xen hypervisor.

I would recommend to first read [1]. There are examples of setup using U-boot and the SDCard. For instance see [2].

If you still have doubt, feel free to ask here.

Can anyone post the way of getting xen running over u-boot ?

Best Regards

Cheers,

[1] https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions
[2] https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Arndale