[Xen-users] xen-4.13~rc1: bfd assertion fail elf.c in last rule of rombios Makefile

List

Getting `bfd assertion fail elf.c` in last rule of
tools/firmware/rombios/32bit/Makefile

This code has not changed from xen-4.12. I was working in CentOS 8 on
both builds so what could be the difference?

It had to be `debug=y` in tools/Rules.mk, this was my best guess. Once
I prepended `debug=n` to the tools build, the error went away

cheers,
PryMar56
 ##xen-packaging on Freenode IRC