Re: [Xen-users] Query on xen compatibility

Thank you sir.

 Actually I saw that link. But i dont have any hardware with me. I need to get the new one.

 Here qualcomm is not mensioned but in some forum I read about qualcomm on xen. So i thought of getting clear info before my puchase.

Regards,
Siddhartha V

Regards,

On Wed, 6 Nov, 2019, 4:30 PM Rajagopal Aravindan, <a.rajagopal.81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Siddhartha,

>>May I know which is the best option to run Xen with PV mode guests on it
If I were you, I would start with the h/w that I can get easy access to and get myself familiar with all the building, flashing, logging et al.

Thanks,
Rajagopal