[Xen-users] restore xl configs from cached json configs - script

hello list,

I had a minor mishap where some of my xl configs got deleted. Thinking
over how to recover from this I came up with a conversion script.

json-to-xl.pl : https://paste.debian.net/plain/1118597

The cached json configs in /var/lib/xen are parsed and converted.

Maybe there is an easier way. Always make backups!

cheers,
PryMar56
 ##xen-packaging on Freenode IRC