[Xen-users] SPI Pass through to domU.

Dear All,

Did anyone in the list tried the SPI device passthrough to guest domains ?

By going throught passthrough documentation in xen source, it looks like nothing to be done from dom0 kernel side. All the control have to be in guest domain dts file. If my understanding is wrong, I would really appreciate to know from any one of you, how passthrough of SPI devices work.

Best Regards