[Xen-users] Live migration of VM on 10Gb network

Hi all,

I'm trying to do some experiments about checking the speed of live migration between two host servers.
Each server contains two NICs, one is 1Gb and the other one is 10Gb. There are also two xenbridge on each NIC.

At first, I tested the live migration of 8GB memory VM on 1Gb and the result was 100~120MB/s. I also tried to use only 10Gb ethernet, however, the result was the same as around 100~120MB/s.
I expected that doing live migration by using 10Gb will be much faster, but it was the same as 1Gb. I'm not sure it is the right result.

I searched for some information about live migration, and I saw source codes that "xl migrate" uses "ssh". Is it the bottleneck of slow live migration?
I'm not sure if I have wrong configuration on networking.

I used Xen 4.7, and the command was "xl migrate <domain> <host>" same as default.

Thanks!