Re: [Xen-users] Xen boot time optimization

Hi,

Please stop top-posting... I will not spend time helping if you continue to ignore my request.

On 10/03/2020 08:46, Subhasree P V wrote:
Thank you for your reply Julien.I have searched for the "earlycon" option in my linux-dom0.but i couldn't see that option in my Kconfig file.my dom0 version is 4.18.0-15-generic.

I have looked at v4.18 and earlycon exists. How did you pass the option to Linux?

On a side note, why aren't you using the last stable for v4.18.x? More importantly, why are you using an non-LTS kernel?

It feels slightly counterproductive to try to optimize on an out-of-support kernel.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall