Re: [Xen-users] Fedora as a Guest

  • To: Steffan Cline <steffan@xxxxxxxxx>, Xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sarah Newman <srn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 17:10:38 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 00:11:07 +0000
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mail.prgmr.com AC8537200BE

My configuration isn't a good general purpose example.

The minimum changes from your PV configuration to convert it to HVM should likely work, with the exception that if you aren't using VNC you need to explicitly specify console=ttyS0 for the Linux kernel command line.