Question about XEN hypervisor for automotive/embedded platform

Dear XEN Team,

in the course of a research project as part of my master program "Cybersecurity":

"Performance Analysis of different virtualization techniques in automotive environment"

I came across AGL whitepaper which says that XEN has a hypervisor for embedded/automotive platforms planned. The reseach intends to compare the performance of different virtualization techniques specified for automotive environment.

Does such (opensource) hypervisor exist and can be used? If yes, would you forward me the repo?

I look forward to your response.

Best regards

--
Quang Anh Dang