Re: help

Looking at your DomU configuration (dom1.cfg), you are missing the
following line which is necessary for a correct SMMU setup:

dtdev = [ "/amba/ethernet@ff0e0000" ]

See the following docs with longer explanations:

https://xenbits.xenproject.org/docs/unstable/misc/arm/passthrough.txt

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/XWUC/pages/384663561/Building+Xen+Hypervisor+with+Petalinux+2020.1#BuildingXenHypervisorwithPetalinux2020.1-StartingLinuxguestswithPass-throughnetworking