Re: Debian 10, xen 4.11 reliability

  • To: Sarah Newman <srn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: JP P <jpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 00:10:48 +0200 (CEST)
  • Cc: Casper <kl@xxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 22:12:04 +0000

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem with XEN 4.11 and Buster, Xen does not start
(it even does not recognize the boot fidk !) and
never detects the RAID 1 disks.
I cannot boot with Xen, the same Kernel boots perfectly OK without XEN and all
RAID disks are OK.
I don't find any clue on Internet and can no more use Xen (I used it since 2009
with no problems ...).

Regards

JP P