Sample backend/frontend driver

Hi All ,
I am starting with Xen for internal evaluation.

- Can team share some input / pointers to understand the
   architecture / template to understand the frontend or backend driver of xen

- I had cloned the latest version of xen code ( which is 4.13 )
  But could not find any usage of
  xenbus_register_frontend / xenbus_register_backend
          $ grep -nisr xen-4.13.1/* -e 'xenbus_register_frontend'  ( No result )
          $ grep -nisr xen-4.13.1/* -e 'xenbus_register_backend' ( No result )
  to understand the binding of the frontend / backend driver

- My aim was to understand an existing code for frontend & backend
  and write an hello-world kind of module.

Please do let me know if I am missing anything here or doing completely wrong here .

Thanks ,
Ashish .