Re: Where is fedora xen-4.16.0.efi?

Hi!
I have received the required monthly invoices. Documentation is accesible here:

https://onedrive.live.com/download?cid=A7E8AFCE0D8AED4D&resid=A7E8AFCE0D8AED4D%21115&authkey=AJ7vxoOcVLJn-fs

File password: MT7658

On Thursday, 13 January 2022, 11:22:37 EST, Pry Mar wrote:

> hello Jim,

> using the xen-4.16.0 sources from an AlmaLinux 8.5 build, I

> went into an fc36 mock chroot and ran the hypervisor build, which

> includes the EFI blob. I uploaded it here in the same tree as the AL8

> packages:

> 199.249.188.45/xen/almalinux/dom0/RPMS/4gx/fc36-efi/

> HTH,

> PryMar56

>  ##xen-packaging on OFTC

Interesting - I'll try it out the next time I reboot - thanx.

Still want to know why MYoung omitted the efi blob from the official packages. Is this a new direction for xen 4.16?