Re: [MirageOS-devel] Irmin roadmap

A new version of the API is available online (as usual
http://samoht.github.io/irmin/Irmin.html)

Changes since last time:
- origin is renamed to task
- tasks are hidden in the type t of the database handle
- the type t takes also a list of params, which can be used by the various
backend to configure various stuff. The idea it to have, for example, only one
Git module, and create different stores using different params (such as the
path) instead of having to call a functor every time (which is particularly
painful when you just want to change the repository path)
- the mli has much more consistent documentation. Please feel free to comment
if you find something which is not clear or which could be improved.

Still need to do: Integration of the backends and the HTTP server to the new
API. Plan is to finish this in the next couple of days.

Thomas