Re: Xen FuSa meeting tomorrow Tue 17 November

Hi Stefano,

On 18/11/2020 17:43, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
 > If the commercial tool is available "as a service", and its services can
be invoked automatically from the headless Linux container in the
CI-loop, that would work and might solve the issue of the licensing
agreement. Note that Coverity is available "as a service" but I don't
think it can be invoked automatically from a headless Linux container:
typically a human needs to login the web interface to get the results.

Xen Project Coverity is invoked from OSStest. We receive e-mail with the number of defects eliminated/found. For new issues, you will get a summary of each of them.

If that not what you have in mind for headless Linux, then I am not sure what you are looking for.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall