Re: [Minios-devel] Getting started with unikernel development

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 8:32 AM, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Len Maxwell (CC'd) has been working on stripping out quite a bit of
> the code in Mini-OS, on this "mini-er" branch, to help with a Rust
> port:
>
>   https://github.com/lnmx/mini-os/tree/mini-er

It's exciting to see that we're not alone with this idea! I took a look
at the repository in question, and it looks like a quite recent effort.
Maybe it would be interesting to compare notes, since we seem to be
headed in a similar direction.

Len: are you currently working on a Rust port of Mini-OS? Whatever the
case, I just send a minor pull request to your mini-er branch, and I'm
down to contribute more meaty changes in the future.

I'm currently diving into x86, Mini-OS and bare-metal Rust at the same
time. I'll report back with any questions that arise.