Re: [Minios-devel] Outreachy internship

Hi Dafna,

On 7 Mar 2018, at 10:10, Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great! It is probably best to talk in person on IRC channel regarding your project interest. We use ZNC in order not to miss any messages in case we are not available. Maybe you could setup something similar?

Hi, should I install ZNC on my desktop?

To be honest the Unikraft channel is probably not busy enough. Also, for ZNC to make sense, you would have to have it run on a server that is on all the time. An alternative may be a free IRC bouncer service (see https://wiki.znc.in/Providers) or leaving your client on all the time

Can we meet on IRC? How about on Monday, March 12, 10am CET? CET is UTC+1. Let us know if this would work for you.

Hi, yes, Ill be there.
I currently use the web interface, is there a better irc client ?

There are loads of them: most of them are very similar

It's all about personal preference

Lars