Re: opam

Hang on, don't use the ocamlpro one just yet.  Do this:

$ opam init -kind curl -add default http://mirage.github.com/opam
$ opam remote -add dev git://github.com/mirage/opam-repo-dev.git
$ opam install dns

The reason is that I'm still fixing the compiler description files for Xen
(recompiling at this moment), so the OCamlPro repo will be out of date with
respect to mine (the mirage.github.com) one.

Its quite a neat setup now though: the '-kind curl' uses normal HTTP to fetch
the distfiles from the github Pages via HTTP, so no special server required.

-anil