OASIS+xen

There's been some confusion about the best way to build a Mirage Xen package
using the new multi-repository model.
Part of the issue is that the old monolithic build system hid a lot of the
build nonsense away from the user, but this is a more exposed now.

I've got a fork of OASIS that has been patched to generate a .xen target, which
is available from:
http://github.com/avsm/oasis in the `add-xen` branch.

However, it's a real pain working with ocamlbuild, and I'm not sure I want to
upstream this patch into OASIS.

Therefore Raphael Proust is currently looking at writing an OASIS plugin that
will output a simple sh configure script and Makefile with the needed commands.
This should hopefully make life an awful lot easier, as the build process will
simply be "OASIS" and "Makefile", which are both rather better understood than
ocamlbuild.

TLDR; use my patched OASIS for now, Raphael is fixing it properly though!

cheers,
Anil