Re: mirage + ocaml4

I've merged Thomas' cstruct branch and pushed to my working copy at
http://github.com/avsm/ocaml-cstruct.
Encouragingly, porting ocaml-xenstore only took a 4 line diff so this should go
pretty fast.

One performance crime that I noticed is the Cstruct.blit_string function, which
does a byte-by-byte copy from a string to a Bigarray.  Pierre, do you have any
thoughts on how to improve this?  A faster blit between them would be quite
useful.

Also Mort, can you remind me why on earth there's a type 'ipv4' and 'ipv6' in
cstruct? This seems very out of place in this library, but was it there for
some dependency reason or just because it's convenient (which is also a fine
answer!).