MemStore in ocaml

Anil,

I have been working on a persistent KV storage compatible with MemCache. I write a very preliminary MemStore in ocaml with lwt, which now can only serve simple “set” requests (https://github.com/interwolf/MemStore). Stress test shows its throughput is 10,000+ writes per second in a Linux virtual machine.

So I think I have two parallel things to do next.

The first is to complete MemStore with ocaml of course, which is very straightforward.

More important, the second is that I want to use MemStore to study the inside of Mirage. Maybe I need to adapt it to Mirage, and do some research on Xen.

Can you give me some suggestions on that, Anil?

Regards,

Yiming