oasis setup error for xen

  • To: <cl-mirage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Yiming Zhang" <sdiris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:23:13 -0000

Dear all,

I am trying to compile mirage-www for running directly in xen. However, when I run “oasis setup” (I guess it is needed), I got the following error:

root@zym:~/src/mirage-www/src# oasis setup

E: Field Target is not defined in schema Executable

I checked the _oasis file and found one line:

Target:             xen

But it seems oasis doesn’t support the “Target” field. Anyone knows the problem?

Thanks!

Yiming