Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] beta-release of OPAM

Then during the bootstrap process we should be probably specifing
explicitly the tool via command line, not relying on a fragile path
resolution.
The plan is however is to stop bootstrapping ocamlbuild at some point
soon as it brings minimal benefit for the cost of the very complicated
scripts.