Re: data structure lockin

To be more complete, you also need to carefully tune your "compare" function
when you use a purely functional data-structure:

https://github.com/samoht/ocaml-dns/commit/053c12bcff4287de86fc2e686b21e99e98cd083c

I'vet passed from 25k qps to 30k qps by just doing this.

The same trick works with the memoization table:

https://github.com/samoht/mirage-skeleton/commit/6ed135317f78f4cab580c8e7d1e5d919ff188147

--
Thomas