Re: data structure lockin

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 06:00:51AM +0000, Richard Mortier wrote:

> On 3 Jan 2013, at 16:37, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>
> > This is primarily because polymorphic hashtables are quick and
> > easy, but luckily refactoring them is also quite easy.
>
> fwiw came across the following post describing such refactoring (for unit testing, but hey):
>
> http://mcclurmc.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/ocaml-pattern-easy-functor/
>
> thought it might be of interest to others...

Mike's on the mailing list :-)

Any update on that Criterion idea, Mike?

Woops, missed this email! Mort, thanks for plugging that blog post. I'll probably be writing more about that topic soon.

I'm not going to be doing a Criterion port for my master's thesis, Anil. We'll have to find someone else to work on that one :(