Xen.org incubation (was Re: [Community Review] Mirage Incubation Project Proposal)

Hi folks,

This is just a quick update on the plans for xen.org incubation.  The review
period for the proposal has ended and voting will take place over the next week
or so (for eligible members).  Since all the comments on the xen lists were
positive, I expect the vote will go in our favour.

Pending a successful vote there will be several things that happen in the weeks
immediately after, which it's worth being aware of.
- xen.org will offer infrastructure e.g wiki, mailing lists etc) and it's
likely that we'll migrate this list over there
- We'll also get portal on xen.org like some other projects [1, 2], although
this won't affect openmirage.org
- A timeline/plan for the incubation process will need to be put together
(likely the same as a release plan)
- We'll be writing press-releases, blog posts and maybe even guest articles to
go up in several places

More info will follow once the vote results are out.

[1] http://xen.org/products/xenhyp.html
[2] http://xen.org/products/xen_arm.html

Thanks,
Amir