Notice of Tax Return

  • From: "HMRC" <returns@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: 05 Feb 2013 02:16:35 -0600
  • Bcc:

Claim Your Tax Refund Online

We identified an error in the calculation of your tax from the last payment, amounting
to £ 273.00. In order for us to return the excess payment, you need to create a Tax Gateway account after which the funds will be credited to your specified bank account.

Please click "Get Started" below to claim your refund:

Get Started

We are here to ensure the correct tax is paid at the right time, whether this relates to payment of taxes received by the department or entitlement to benefits paid.