Re: A question about mirage

Hi,

I've not tried configuring XSM/FLASK yet but I do know it's only necessary for
the domain getinfo hyper call, which is only necessary to detect domain
shutdown (and that a ring should be shutdown). Without it everything will work
but you'll slowly leak memory.

--
Dave Scott
XenServer System Architect