Re: OCaml Labs Meeting - 8th March at 2pm in the Computer Lab

Dear all,

The Agenda for the meeting this Friday is below.  The meeting will be in FW26
in the Computer Lab at 2pm.  If you haven't confirmed you can/cannot make it,
please do let me know.

--- Agenda ---

OCL Updates (Anil - 5-10 mins)
 - New joiners (Jeremy Yallop, Philippe Wang)
 - Networking as a Service - 3yr EPSRC Grant awarded
 - (other grants in progress)

Platform projects
  - Website design (Amir - 5mins)
  - CI system (Amir - 5min)