Re: Net.Manager

On 27/03/2013 11:15, Vincent Bernardoff wrote:
Sorry, this makes little sense now that I am reading it again. The
example I am thinking of is a user level network bridge that I am
working on and this approach I think will make my life a bit difficult.
For normal mirage apps the bridging approach should be ok.

For your work, the best would probably to create an ocaml library (like ocaml-tuntap) but devoted to attach real network interfaces (using your code for Mac and raw ethernet socket for Linux -- which I could do).

Cheers,

Vincent