Re: Cryptokit.Random unsuitable in cooperative multithreaded systems

On 23/04/2013 19:24, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
 From the archives:
http://www.elliottoti.com/index.php?p=31

-anil

If you want, I can take this code, refactor it into a more standard format (like putting tests in a separate folder for example), and make an OPAM/obuild (or OASIS) package out of it (and maybe try to look for where I could improve performance.

I like doing that kind of stuff.

Cheers

Vincent