Re: Cryptokit.Random unsuitable in cooperative multithreaded systems

On 24 Apr 2013, at 18:34, Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le mardi, 23 avril 2013 à 15:28, Anil Madhavapeddy a écrit :
>
>> Cryptokit's a pretty important project, particularly to Mirage. If I
>> remember right, it moved to the Forge after Sylvain took over
>> maintainership. The last release was June 2012, so it doesn't seem totally
>> unmaintained.
>
> Well the original author seems even active at the moment:
>
> https://forge.ocamlcore.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=875

Good catch; I've just updated OPAM with Cryptokit 1.7.

Vincent, I'd strongly recommend submitting patches like the SHA-256 ones
upstream to Xavier to review, as a crypto library isn't something to fork
lightly.  Having said that, I've been sitting on some DSA patches since 2006,
so I'll also do the same :-)