Re: Cryptokit.Random unsuitable in cooperative multithreaded systems

On 24/04/2013 20:37, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
Good catch; I've just updated OPAM with Cryptokit 1.7.

Vincent, I'd strongly recommend submitting patches like the SHA-256 ones
upstream to Xavier to review, as a crypto library isn't something to fork
lightly.  Having said that, I've been sitting on some DSA patches since 2006,
so I'll also do the same :-)

-anil

I sent him a mail at the time, he never replied. It is not about SHA256 but SHA512 btw. I would be happy if he included the code upstream. Where should I give him the code do you believe (since he doesn't seem to answer mails).

Vincent