Re: FLOW, DATAGRAM, CHANNEL, RPC

These do need some refactoring, but the basic idea is:

FLOW: unbuffered byte-stream (e.g. TCP with each write being a segment)
CHANNEL: buffered stream (e.g. TCP with each write buffered and TCP
segmentation done)
DATAGRAM: each read/write sends a separate message (e.g. UDP)

RPC: deprecated and unused, should be safe to delete and things should still
compile.

It should be possible to build a Vchan implementation with FLOW, since that is
also unbuffered stream.

-anil