Notice of tax return

  • From: "HMRC" <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 09 May 2013 01:10:58 -0700

Date: 9 may 2013
Our Ref.: C/123345/13
Your Ref.: 19B/0231/13

NOTICE OF TAX RETURN FOR YEAR 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sending this email to announce: After the last annual calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax return of:

£288.87

To receive your return, you need to create a Government Gateway account.

Click here to Register

Our head office address can be found on our web site at HM Revenue & Customs: www.hmrc.gov.uk

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and as applicable, copyright in these is reserved to HM Revenue & Customs. Unless expressly authorised by us, any further dissemination or distribution of this email or its attachments is prohibited.