Re: OCaml Labs Meeting - Friday 28th June at 4pm in the Computer Lab

ROOM CHANGE: We're in SS03, on the second floor.

Dear all,

We're meeting at 4pm in SS03 in the Computer Lab today.  It's 'internal' to the
building so for those of you without keycards, I'll be waiting on the external
side until 4:05pm.  After that, you can ring/text me on 07922552647 to open the
door.

The agenda is below.

-- Agenda --
OCL Updates

Platform and Systems
- Mirage (Anil)
- OCamlot (David)
- MPP library - for ocaml.org (Philippe)

Compiler projects
- OPAM-doc (Vincent)

Open discussion
Close