Re: mirage-platform commit on June 26

On 02/07/2013 16:06, Vincent Bernardoff wrote:

In the meantime, please someone test to compile a  Xen kernel using the
last code (use the opam-repo-dev from the mirage github account).

Balraj just pushed some code to fix mirage-net. I'm going to pull that I
think.

I've reviewed and pulled his changes in. Now everything compiles correctly, and on trivial tests everything is working fine. I'm now going to checkout Balraj bug ASAP (first on UNIX-direct, since Xen is broken for me right now), then on Xen.

Cheers,

Vincent