Re: website/documentation

On 12 Aug 2013, at 13:58, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On 12 Aug 2013, at 08:05, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>
>>> one question-- there was a link in the wiki "hello world" page about
>>> mirage-skeleton to a blog post on mirari -- i couldn't find this, was it
>>> ever written?
>>
>> I don't think so... Mirari was always in a bit of flux, but it's probably
>> worth writing one now to explain its magic.
>
> cool-- vincent, would you be able to write this?  or at least put some notes
> together i can base off?

It needs one last fix too -- the UNIX backend symlinks in the wrong file since
I switched it to use ocamlbuild -- it just needs to copy the "main.native" to
"foo.native" to match the "foo.conf" file.  This in turn unbreaks "mirari run"
(which has to exec the UNIX backend in order to do the fd passing to it).