[MirageOS-devel] headsup: stackv4 change soon

When preparing the functorized network stack (the `STACKV4` module type), I
missed out on exposing a way to obtain a UDPv4 or TCPv4 handle.  This is
necessary to transmit new packets, and was missed because all our existing
skeletons only ever respond to server requests!

On the bright side, the fix is really tiny [1], but does require a
mirage-types-1.1.1 and tcpip-1.1.1 release [2].  I'll cut those today and
upload them to OPAM.  Most of you should just need to `opam update -u`, but if
you have stuff pinned it could break until you refresh your local copies.

In return for this upgrade, we will shortly have working DNS resolvers [3],
which will in turn let us have a working HTTP client (which needs to resolve
names in order to connect).  Yay!  Examples have been updated with a DNS
skeleton too [4].  All of this continues to work fine with all the combinations
(socket vs direct stacks in particular).

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/227
[2] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-tcpip/pull/47
[3] https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-dns/pull/11
[4] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-skeleton/pull/31