Re: [MirageOS-devel] no binary installed on osx

That's an old version -- you have 0.9.7 where 1.1.1 is the latest
release.

Make sure you are using OPAM 1.1, and the result of "opam remote" is
pointing to "http://opam.ocaml.org";.

Once you run "opam update" and attempt to install mirage, you should
end up with the latest version.

cheers,
Anil