Re: [MirageOS-devel] no binary installed on osx

I think I made a bit of a mess of it. opam remote was indeed pointing to ocamlpro, changed that as you recommended (should've read your installation page more carefully). After running `opam update' however `opam install mirage' would still refuse saying that I have it installed. At which point I decided to run `opam upgrade' - big mistake - a bunch of compilation errors ensued and I believe I have a corrupt ocaml/opam installation now :(

---