[MirageOS-devel] Mirage ARM port

Hi,

I've been discussing the ARM port of Mirage with Anil recently and
would like to get involved helping to bring that up.

Initially it would be to target a Raspberry Pi (finally something I
can use it for!) but eventually I'm interested in getting it running
on an Altera Cyclone V Soc with dual-core ARM Cortex-A9s.

I understand there are 2 approaches - using a FreeBSD kernel module or
building up from scratch with a mini OS and implementing some device
drivers.  I'm easy either way.

I've never used a BSD but I have hacked a realtime linux OS onto an
ARM Soc before so I know there be dragons ahead...

Cheers,
Andy