Re: [MirageOS-devel] [Cohttp] Proxy and Client information

Hi Romain,

Sorry I don't really understand your first point. Probably because I know little of ocsigen's functionality.

Your second question I can possibly answer however. It's true that this information seems to suppressed in the Lwt backend (not in the async backend as far as I can tell). But instead of creating a server isn't it easier to just change Connection.t to include that information? The type is abstract so you wouldn't break anybody.

Thanks,

Rudi.