Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage ARM port

Hello Anil,

On 04/11/2014 01:41 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> [+CC Julien] is your git tree still the best place to get a working copy
> of FreeBSD/ARM/Xen, or has it been upstreamed elsewhere now?

I'm still working on a new version of FreeBSD ARM for Xen.

I've pushed my recent work which allows FreeBSD to boot up to the
userspace with a device tree provided by the toolstack.

git://xenbits.xen.org/people/julieng/freebsd.git xen-arm-v2

Let me know if you have any issue to bring up the guest.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall